Devil Clown, front gate facade
plywood, acrylic, latex
15' x 15'
I didn't get a final photo of the completed Devil Clown, but he's pretty close to being done here. I did a little bit more touching up and added some big yellow buttons to break up the red of his shirt.

I painted this whole thing freehand on the plywood from an image on my cellphone screen as a picture reference. My employer had found a scary clown he liked on the internet and sent me the photo... which I printed out and inconveniently forgot at home. It's probably for the best though, this way the details are more original because I had to invent them as I went along!
PREV / NEXT   8 / 8